Appointment & Cancellation Policies
- A credit card will be required to book an appointment. The card is only held on file and will not be charged unless:
- Your appointment is cancelled or rescheduled with less notice than 2 business days.
- The appointment is no-showed.
- You arrive more than 15 minutes late and we are no longer able to service your appointment.
In these cases, a $100 charge will automatically be applied to the card on file. This includes consultations.
- Due to the nature of our services, it can sometimes be difficult to predict the length of appointments. We always strive to provide each client adequate time to feel informed about the services, comfortable and satisfied. Please allow extra time in your schedule to accommodate possible delays.
- Due to the hygienic requirements of our office, we are unable to accept sick clients. If you are feeling ill, please reschedule. Unfortunately, if cancelled with less than 2 business days notice, this will still result in an automatic charge due to our possible inability to fill the appointment
- Following our pre-care instructions is necessary and required for all appointments, as failure to do so can result in complications and we may be forced to reschedule. Once your appointment is booked, you will receive an email with these instructions. They can also always be found on our website. If you have any questions about our pre-care instructions or cannot locate them, please give us a call.
- As with all cosmetic services, results may vary and desired results are not guaranteed.
Please contact us if you have any questions.