Appointment & Cancellation Policies
We’d like to make sure you understand all of our appointment policies, so we’ve put together a quick list so you know exactly what to expect. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! Once you are confident you fully understand each policy, please sign below:
- A credit card will be required to book an appointment. The card is only held on file and will be charged until the time of your visit.
- In the event of a no-show, cancellation, or request for rescheduling with less than 2 business days notice, there will be a $100 charge applied to your card. Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, you will not be charged if you cancel due to illness.
- Please arrive on time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late and we are no longer able to service your appointment, we reserve the right to apply a $100 charge to your card.
These charges apply to both treatments and consultations (including virtual consultations). Due to our waiting list, it is at our discretion whether we reschedule or accept new appointments after a no show.
- It is sometimes difficult to predict the length of appointments. We always strive to provide each client with adequate time to feel informed about the services, comfortable, and satisfied. Please allow extra time in your schedule to accommodate possible delays.
- Due to the hygienic requirements of our office, we are unable to accept sick clients. If you are feeling ill, please reschedule.
- Following our pre-care instructions is necessary and required for all appointments. Failure to do so can result in complications and/or we may be forced to reschedule.
- Only one appointment is permitted every three months for each client, unless specifically recommended by your provider.
- Each appointment begins with a consultation to determine the best treatment options and ensure that treatment is safe for you. Please be aware that we may decline to perform services on your appointment date based on your physical and/or mental health, treatment history, expectations, or any other reason that leads your provider to believe that treatment is not healthy or beneficial for you.
- As with all cosmetic services, results may vary and desired results are not guaranteed.
The following is a list of policy updates due to the COVID-19 epidemic. These policies will be strictly enforced to ensure the safety of both clients and staff. We cannot make any exceptions, and any violations of these policies will require us to reschedule your appointment.
Please reschedule your appointment if you:
- Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past three weeks or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 at any point and have not been symptom-free for over three weeks.
- Have been asked by a medical health care provider to self-quarantine within the past three weeks.
- Have any of the following COVID-19 symptoms now or within the past three weeks: cough, difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, fever (over 100.1° F if under 65 years of age or over 99.4°F if over 65 years of age), chills, new muscle pain, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Currently have symptoms of any other contagious illness.
- Have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or shown symptoms within the past three weeks.
When you arrive at our office:
- We will only be permitting those with appointments to enter the office. We cannot accept guests, including friends, family, or children, unless the guest is required to assist you with translating or a disability. As always, our office will operate by appointment only.
- If you arrive early, please wait in your car until 5 minutes before your appointment time to limit the number of clients in the office. If others are still waiting at this time, you may be asked to wait in your car until a treatment room is ready.
- Please bring the minimum items possible with you to avoid exposing these items. If bringing a purse, please keep it on your lap or hang it on the treatment room doors.
- Please wait at the mark on the floor upon entering the office for further instructions. We will privately ask you some screening questions and your temperature will be taken. If you are displaying a fever (over 100.1° F for those under 65 years of age, or over 99.4°F for those over 65 years of age) or do not pass the screening questions at the time of your appointment, we will be forced to reschedule.
- You must bring and wear a mask at all times, except when removal is requested by your provider for treatment purposes. While you must bring your own mask, we also have masks available for sale. They cost $31 (this is the price we paid for them) and are also what our staff will be using. More details are available here.
- Please use the card on file whenever possible as your method of payments to promote a touch-free checkout.
- You must have your Aspire (for Dysport and Restylane) and/or Allē (for Kybella and Latisse) log-in information and points balance ready when you arrive at the office. To ensure social distancing and minimize appointment times, we will not be able to assist you in retrieving your log-in information after treatment.
- All clients must have a signed COVID-19 consent before treatment. Please sign this consent on our booking portal.
Please contact us if you have any questions.