Please follow the below instructions carefully to ensure your appointment is properly booked and be sure to read and follow our new COVID-related policies listed here.
If you are a previous client who did not rebook at your last appointment, please call or email. Our earliest availability for new clients is currently in January.
Please note that all appointments include and begin with an initial consult. If you are certain that you would like a consult only, without the possibility of services being performed, please call to schedule a consult-only appointment.
Also, please note that many lip consultations (if you have previously had injections by another office) require dissolving before new filler is applied. This is generally done during the consult. Please prepare for a dissolving session if you have scheduled a lip consult and follow our pre-care instructions for best results.
- A credit card will be required to book an appointment. The card is only held on file and will not be charged unless your appointment is cancelled with less notice than 2 business days, no-showed, or if you arrive more than 15 minutes late and we are unable to take your appointment, in which case a $100 fee will be charged.
- Due to the hygienic nature of our services and office, we cannot accept sick patients! If you are feeling ill, please call to reschedule.
- As always, please follow the pre-care instructions on our website and email to ensure the most comfortable appointment possible and best results.
For new patients:
- Please use the link below to sign up for our patient portal and answer your medical intake questions.
- It is very important to review and answer each section carefully as these answers will be used to determine the safe and proper treatments for you. Medical conditions will automatically be checked to “no”. Please review each one and make sure to check “yes” to anything that may apply, as well as listing any allergies and medications you are currently taking.
- Any omissions could result in a delay of your treatment.
- We must have a listed medical condition for any medications you are currently taking (other than birth control) or their reason will have to be confirmed before you receive treatment. This includes medications being taken for depression, anxiety, etc.
- If you are taking medications without a diagnosed medical condition, please select yes to the option” If taking medications for a reason not listed…” under the medical conditions section. Then, please write in the comment box the reason for your medication(s).
- The last screen of the portal will have an option to schedule an appointment. Please read the appointment options carefully and choose the option that best fits your needs to ensure enough time is allotted.
For current/previous patients:
- Please, once again log into our portal and check over the medical information that we have on file for you. Please update the information if anything has changed.
- The menu screen of the portal will have an option to schedule an appointment. Please read the appointment options carefully and choose the option that best fits your needs to ensure enough time is allotted.
To get started, please click here: Allure Aesthetics Patient Portal
If you are having trouble booking online, please call our office at +1 610 393 1253 to book your appointment.